Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Background about Myself

Over the past year I felt the calling to start a Christian Group. Originally I was determined to start this as soon as I got back to Alaska in December 09, unfortunately my doubts got the best of me and I put this calling aside. Slowly I drifted away from my Christian friends, not really attending church of my adult groups. But my something was missing, my heart wanted to grow closer to Christ. :)

During the past few months, I've got back into the routine of attending weekly adult groups and church. This past weekend Della invited me to a christian bonfire were we shared with each other that we were searching for a group. More specifically a group of young women who we could have a strong relationship with, that would help us in our spiritual growth. After realizing we both had the same desires placed in our hearts, we've decided to put this into action to form a young women's group.

I'm so excited to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment